Brackenridge is a small neighborhood located just minutes away from downtown Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. It's a picturesque community that offers a combination of quiet residential and commercial areas. One of the locations that stands out is the Brackenridge location. The facility is well-established and has been providing high-quality orthopedic care for over 20 years.
In this location spotlight, we'll explore everything you need to know about GPOA's Brackenridge location, including its history and reputation, the services it offers, and what patients can expect when they visit:
The GPOA Brackenridge location offers a wide range of orthopedic services to patients, including:
- Evaluation and treatment for conditions affecting the bones, joints, muscles, and tendons
- Diagnostic imaging services
- Sports medicine services for athletes of all levels, including injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Physical therapy services to help patients recover from injuries or surgeries and improve their overall function
- Workers' compensation services to help injured workers get back to work as quickly and safely as possible
- On-site durable medical equipment and orthotics services to provide patients with the support they need during their recovery.
Meet Your Brackenridge Providers
The GPOA Brackenridge office offers a team of compassionate, dedicated providers who specialize in orthopedics. They are committed to providing quality care for every patient and using the latest technology and treatments available. Some of the providers at GPOA Brackenridge include:
- Dr. Raymond Drabicki, MD- Board-certified orthopedic surgeon with extensive experience in sports medicine and shoulder replacement surgery. Dr. Drabicki completed medical school at Drexel University followed by a residency at Allegheny General Hospital. Dr. Drabicki remains active in academic medicine and was elected to the American Orthopaedic Association in 2008. He is also an active member of the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine, the Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society, and is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- Dr. Eric Evans, MD- Board-certified orthopedic surgeon specializing in joint reconstruction and replacement. Dr. Evans completed medical school at The University of Pittsburgh followed by a residency at The University of Illinois in Chicago. Dr. Evans is highly skilled in arthroscopic surgery, as well as other minimally invasive procedures such as hip resurfacing and shoulder arthroplasty. He is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, the Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society, the Pennsylvania Medical Society, and the Allegheny County Medical Society.
- Dr. Juan Giugale, MD- Board-certified orthopedic surgeon specializing in hand and upper extremity surgery, Dr. Giugale completed medical school at The University of Virginia followed by a residency and fellowship at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. Outside of the office, Dr. Giugale is an avid sportsman as well as a member of multiple soccer leagues in the Pittsburgh area.
- Dr. Robert Liss, MD- Dr. Liss is a multi-faceted scholar receiving a masters degree from MIT in environmental science before completing medical school at Temple University. Dr. Liss specializes in spinal care both operative and non-operative. Outside of the office, Dr. Liss enjoys swimming, riding his bike, gardening, and fishing.
- Dr. Daniel March, MD- Board certified in internal medicine, Dr. March attended medical school at The University of Cincinnati followed by a residency at The University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. He specializes in invasive and non-invasive treatments of the hip and knee, operating on a patient-centric approach. Outside of the office, Dr. March enjoys being outdoors, whether that be fitness, cycling, hiking, or exploring national parks.
- Dr. Michael Rytel, MD- Board certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation, Dr. Rytel attended medical school and residency at Northwestern University followed by fellowships at Allegheny General Hospital and Orthopaedic Research of Virginia. Dr. Rytel specializes in sports medicine, knee, and upper extremity surgery. He also sponsors GPOA's cycling team as well as educates at UPMC Primary Care Sports Medicine, and UPMC Shadyside Family Medicine.
The GPOA Brackenridge location is conveniently located in the heart of Brackenridge, a bustling area of Pittsburgh known for its diverse community and vibrant atmosphere. The office is situated in a modern, multi-story building that offers ample parking spaces for patients and visitors. The location is easily accessible by car or public transportation, with several bus stops and a nearby train station only a few minutes' walk away.
Additionally, the surrounding area offers a variety of amenities such as restaurants, cafes, and shops, making it easy to make the most out of your visit to the office. Once you enter the office, you'll be greeted by a warm and welcoming atmosphere, with comfortable seating and a friendly staff ready to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have. The office is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and equipment, allowing the doctors to provide the best possible care to their patients.
Overall, the GPOA Brackenridge location offers an ideal combination of convenience, accessibility, and top-notch medical care, making it an excellent choice for anyone seeking orthopedic treatment in the Pittsburgh area.