COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update
GPOA is continuing to take extra precautions to maintain the health and safety of our patients and healthcare professionals while in the office by adhering to these guidelines:
- Everyone is required to wear a mask in order to enter the office. Patients you must provide your own mask.
- Temperature checks will be performed for all employees and patients upon arrival.
- All staff members are required to wear gloves when providing direct patient care.
- Everyone is to maintain social distancing at all times (at least 6 feet apart).
- Plexi-glass has been installed at the check in/out areas and patient account representative areas to provide protective barrier.
As a reminder, please do not come to the office with COVID-19 symptoms, which include fever (greater than 100 degrees), new cough, lost sense of taste or smell, or shortness of breath. We are asking if you, or a household contact, are experiencing symptoms, or if you were exposed to a person that tested positive for the coronavirus, to please reschedule your appointment.
We will continue to update our patients through email, and on our website at gpoa.com.
GPOA Physicians & Staff